Well Charlotte, I dont know how closely you are checking out this blog. But, I just added a new widget. A Blidget. A blog widget. Where the purpose of the widget is to actually show the posts inthis blog. I posted it in the sidebar.
Why? I was curious to see what happened on widgetbox.com when I made a widget. And the result was that I created the widget and the site translated it so that I could choose to post it anywhere and either an installation window would pop up or new code would be generated.
I used their tool to create the widget so that may be why it was able to translate the widget so that it could be installed onto a variety of platforms. I didnt really CREATE a widget, I customized a blidget made by widgetbox using my own rss feed.
I am stll not sure what hapens when you enter code from scratch- as in create your own widget. Does Widgetbox magically translate that too?
No comments:
Post a Comment